Cheesy, salty, sugary sweet, or light: Do we have your foodie personality pegged?
What Kind of Foodie are You?
If your favorite time of the day is meal time, you follow #nom food handles on social media, and you’re reading this blog, then chances are — you’re a foodie. You’re in very welcoming company. We’re foodies too and we humbly accept you into our foodie club.
What type of foodie are you? To determine your type, we must first examine your food-related habits. Do you typically have a hankering for something salty, or something sweet? Do you have dreams of traveling the world just because you want to eat something out of the ordinary? Or do you prefer to only eat organic?
Find out what type of foodie you are, and discover your own guilty pleasures.
- You order a three-topping pizza and the three toppings are always: extra cheese, extra-extra cheese, and even more cheese.
- When the waiter comes to your table to shred parmesan onto your pasta you become concerned that his hand might cramp because you don’t tell him to stop until your entire plate is covered in parmesan flakes.
- You can accurately pronounce every type of foreign and domestic cheese and you’re a pro at choosing the appropriate wine or beer to pair.
If this sounds like you, then we have the perfect cheesy delights:
White Cheddar Mac n' Cheese
Cheesy Potato Skins
Creamy Chipotle Chicken Nachos
- You wake up in the morning with a craving for pancakes and the idea of syrup is the only thing that gets you out of bed.
- There’s cookie of the month club and you didn’t hesitate for a minute to sign up.
- You speed through dinner with wicked momentum because you can’t wait for dessert.
If this sounds like you, then sink your sweet-tooth into these sweet, decadent choices:
Chocolate Glazed Eclairs
Chocolate Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
Cinnamon Morning Buns
- You prefer to eat foods that are imported because they just taste better.
- If a celebrity chef opens up a new restaurant you’re the first in line to try it.
- Your friends and family members will call you a “picky eater” but you just shrug it off knowing that’s just a different way of saying that you have a more refined palate.
If this sounds like you, then refine your palate even further with one of these handcrafted recipes:
Duck Confit with Pomegranate Glaze
Fresh Fruit & Coconut Chia Seed Pudding
- Not to be confused with the Posh Foodie, your focus is less on the trend-worthiness of the meal and more on eating meals that are nutritious.
- There is always something green on your plate, and you probably follow a vegetarian or vegan lifestyle.
- You’re one of the original forefathers of the gluten-free craze.
If this sounds like you, then you will love these health-conscious options:
Kale, White Bean, and Farro Salad
Bruschetta White Bean Wrap
Crunchy Thai Salad
Curious Palette Foodie
- When you watched the show “Fear Factor” you were never phased by the selection of adventurous choices the contestants had to eat. In fact, you thought, “that's easy.”
- You might have been that kid in class who tried to eat the glue.
- Your dream job is to travel the world only to eat exotic cuisines and expand your knowledge of worldly foods.
If this sounds like you, then let your adventurous spirit persuade you into trying these curious kits:
Black Bean Tostada with Cabbage Slaw
Pesto Breakfast Flatbread
Are you hungry for more? Explore our other meal kits. If you’re craving it, then we’re making it.
Were We Spot On?
Did we include your personal foodie category on our list? Did we nail your food-related guilty pleasure? If you could have the same meal every day of your life, what would you want it to be? Share your comments and questions with us. You can also follow us @Chefd and show us how you like to #GetChefd!